Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The things we learn...

Well... I have had the idea to write this blog for a very long time, however have just now had the time to sit down and write. As the name of the blog mentions I am a registered nurse who is also the mother of 1 1/2 year old twin boys! Yes, I stay busy all the time. One thing I learned shortly after the boys were born is that they do not come with an instruction manual and despite all of my formal training with adult critical care and really sick adults, I knew very little about babies and some of the things that occur with them fairly often. My boys were also born 3 months prematurely which also meant that there were additional concerns that we have faced that other mothers may not have if their children were carried to term. All of this to say that I hope that some of the resources that I will provide through this blog will help each and every mom, or dad, who reads it and that I will be able to prevent some of the OH NO moments that I have had. I also encourage any comments to posts as we can use this forum as a place where "Moms can Help Moms!". If you have questions about something, please feel free to ask. I will do my best to answer or at least point you in the right direction. I hope that you enjoy this blog!

1 comment:

  1. Yayyy, I'm so excited your doing this!! I will be following and will probably have questions here in the near future. Miss and love hall :)

    ReplyDelete